This recipe is dangerous. It's so easy, and the melt in your mouth taste is delicious! I made a batch of these and they lasted two days, which was a miracle. We had to hold ourselves back.
If you'd like it sweeter, you can add more honey, but the 1/4 cup was perfect and this ended up making 12 bites -- 1 teaspoon of honey per bite!
1) 1 cup of coconut butter (aka coconut cream concentrate)
2) 1/4 cup honey
3) 2 teaspoons vanilla
4) 1/3 cup shredded coconut
1) Prepare your coconut butter (you can grind your own by adding shredded coconut to a food processor and blending for about 20 minutes, until smooth like peanut butter or use Tropical Traditions Coconut Cream Concentrate like I did, and warm until it's the consistency of peanut butter).
3) Spread your shredded coconut onto a plate.
4) Using a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon, scoop your coconut mixture into the shredded coconut, and roll until completely covered. Place on a separate plate.
5) Continue to scoop until you run out of mixture---mine made 12 using the smallest of my cookie scoopers.
6) Place in the fridge to harden, at least 20 minutes. Store in the fridge for best results. Enjoy!